Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Poetess LadySilk & Ncydus Thelastexhile: Poem "Harbor Hearts"



It creeps in darkness does but I shine all the more brightly. I'm a constant beacon for those whose life boats are weary hearts near the rocky shores of their emotions. It sneaks in compassion does but I hold on to my heart more tightly. It invites me to jump overboard into the human condition that is as changing and deep as the ocean.

Like a fog soaking up the dull & damp sky. It twists & turns towards its beacons glow brightly lit from deep within; seeking companionship to whom shall travel with, no matter how slow. A voyage into the human state where shadows creeps amongst a dampened face; embraced up against the rocky shore feeling gently the sway of a natural caress full with admiration; and wet; Its adored…..

.....and most wanted most longed for most remembered in wave after wave time after time. Muscles strain and glisten with anticipation for a treasured destination, a familiar taste. Oh, sails hold true the wind our help oh, ropes and wood of maritime; Though Neptune fights me she invites me to the port of bliss in yonder place…..

……..that’s thine; icy crystals of solitude and silver white. Sunlight, yellow pale in a silent sky or a darken night; Drift together weather tied; cold and wet crystal clear as the cool blue sky; tis calm as maritime; yet purified its soul denies…….wearing wedding white garments beneath the clouds above high; light scatters her confetti petal blossom into summers night rays while wanderings, squandering her days lazily in watery waves filled with sunshine, forever passing time.

It creeps in darkness does but I shine all the more brightly. I'm a constant beacon for those whose life boats are weary hearts near the rocky shores of their emotions. It sneaks in compassion does but I hold on to my heart more tightly. It invites me to jump overboard into the human condition that is as changing and deep as the ocean. Oh, sails hold true the wind, tighten ropes and wood of maritime; Though Neptune fights me she invites me to the port of bliss in yonder place, that‘s thine…..

Far the distant; for deep and wide becomes ones soul laid before them are emotions priced high as gold. I am the goddess of the sea; the guiding light of which many disenchanted nucleus has sort, of this I am told for “it creeps in darkness does; but I shine all the more brightly” for I am the constant; the beacon; that symbol of hope, I am the vessel that harbor the hearts; that sail along with me nightly

© 05 15 2011 All Rights Reserved
The Poetess LadySilk & Ncydus Thelastexhile

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment